VOICE OF THE EYES® - Creative Minds in Landscape Photography
Sale Sold out
Regular price $90.00
Regular priceUnit price per
VOICE OF THE EYES® -
Creative Minds in Landscape Photography
By René Algesheimer
Introduction by René Algesheimer
Voice of the Eyes® is a collection of interviews with exceptional landscape photographers collected and edited by René Algesheimer. These photographers have mastered their craft like no other and have helped shape the entire discipline.
- This book has been created with love and rigor to showcase the wonderful world of landscape photography.
- 520 printed pages
- 170gsm high-quality, matt fine-art paper
- Hard-cover with embossed foil-print
- 250 x 250mm
- 125 color images of exceptional landscape photographers
- 30+1 interviews with some of the world’s most famous landscape photographers
Please remember that you might become the book's importer for orders outside the European Union (EU), and Value Added Taxes (VAT), Excise duties, and Customs fees are likely to be billed from your customs on top of the advertised purchase price.
Shipping costs are a flat fee for up until three copies. If you are interested in a bulk order, please, contact us directly.